Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trilla by Rick Ross


1. Trilla Intro
-A dope ass intro. I liked his shout outs and the rhyme scheme. Good shit.
2. All I Have In This World [Japanese Denim]
-Nice track. It has lame parts on it and the chorus gets old but pretty okay track.
3. The Boss feat. T-Pain
-A dope track. His first single off the album delivered hard. Maybe the only time I'll ever say I like T Pain on the chorus. Good track. Its fun and catchy. SOmething to bump in your whip.
4. Speedin ft. R. Kelly
-Kind of a boring track but good none the less. R. Kelly gave the track a good sound and the beat was nice.
5. We Shinin
-Average track at best
6. Money Make Me Cum
-Real Hot TRACK!!!! The chorus was nice and whoever the bitch is in it gave the track a nice sound. Rick Ross made it personal the way he describes it and his take on this type of bitch.
7. DJ KHALED INTERLUDE
- The only thing I like by DJ Khaled. It was nice th eway he backed up Ross. Almost comedic. WHat a fucking hype man you know? He hyped up Ross very well. A perfect set up for the next track.
8. This Is The Life
- The best track on the album!!!! Great chorus, decent lyricism. I dont look at Ross for lyrics tho I just like the dude. Very cactchy song though for real. Just dope as hell right here. All I can say.
9. This Me
- Not very good. Rather boring and pointless.
10. Here I Am
-Despite the features it wasn't a very good track.
11. Maybach Music
-WTF was up wit the bitches at the beginning? This track was GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
12. Billionaire
-Yea its okay I guess. Not all that good but worth a spin
13. Luxury Tax
- Waynes verse at the beginning is ummmmmmmm comedic. I actually eventually liked this track. It grew on me after the first 2 listens. It's a nice feel good track at best though. Don't listen if you want dope lyricism cuz Waynes the best verse on there lol So thats saying something.
14. Reppin My City
- Yea he really does rep Dade to the fullest. It's a good track I suppose. Definitely spin dis shit.
15. Only Human
-Once again topping off his album strongly. This wasn't as good as the final track on POM but still nice.
All in all I nominate this for Album of the Year
GRADE: B
-C.S.

No comments: