Friday, June 20, 2008

Mix Tape Vol. 1 by GUTTA SQUAD






Lyricism B:
Nice and simple here ya digg? The lyrics are simple yet perfectly executed. Not only this they flowed very well on every track. I dug the flow and the lyrics together it just seemed very grimy. It was a lot like SCC, TDF and NWA. I liked the style they showed on this LP. Just a very gangster album repping CALI. Nothing great here lyrically but nothing bad here either.


Production B-:
Pretty good beats on this LP. I mean nothing GREAT! but nice shit here and there. You don't ever get any bad beats. Hell you get 2 or 3 real dope ass beats on here. They took shit to a whole nother level.


GUTTANESS A-:
Shit was str8 grimy and hood. I'd take this and bump it outside an dfight with some mother fuckers. Thats the vibe I got from it.

GRADE: B

-C.S.

No comments: