Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big Doe Rehab by Ghostface Killah





1. At The Cabana {Skit}
-Its an okay Scarface themed almost intro.


2. Tony Sigel A.K.A. The Barrel Brothers
-Its an okay track. I like the first line it starts off with a bang but really its just average and it has nothing special to it no egde no goo dlyrics nothin

3. Yolandas House
-Same story as above Still a fun light hearted track but nothin that sets it apart.

4. We Celebrate
-I like this track of course its more commercial and fun but thats why I like it. Cuz its fun and loud and something to jam to. It sounded real cool

5. Walk Around
- I like this track its okay. Lyrically its fair and its got a nice flow to it.

6. Yapp City
-Probably my favorite track. Its gangsta as fuck and its just fun to listen to. Plus the chorus is hot.

7. White Linen Affair [Toney Awards]
- Pretty okay track. I liked the wordplay and funny lightheartedness. Also the celeb memntions were nice.

8. Supa GFK
- This track was kinda boring it was lyrically good but pretty cheesy and boring.

9. Rec Room Therapy
-Pretty non memorable track I'd prolly fall asleep if I listened to it to much. Just boring and shit

10. The Prayer
-Gay as fuck

11. I'll Die For You
- God damn I might cry if I gotta listen to boring ass shit like this again. It wasnt a good slow track it was boring.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guess what he'll die for you if I gotta hee that bitch in the back again I'll shoot her myself.

12. Paisley Darts
- Pretty nice track good lyrically and dope

13. Shakey Dog Starring Lolita
- Pretty okay track once again average but Its worth listening

14. !
-Blah track as seems to be the pattern

15. Killa Lipstick
- Top 3 track on the album. Good storytelling and fair lyrically. Nice chorus to. Pretty good song

16. Slow Down [Remix]
- Okay track actually. The hook really et something off for the track. GFK however was less than good in the track. Still worth listening just for the two styles mixed.



Conclusion:
So really this album was a disappointment to me like a few of his others. IDK it seemed like he rushed every track or w/e. Most of the tracks sounded alike and they really had no substance or creativity. Plus it was kinda boring. I really didnt like this album much and fuck u if u hate on this review I dont need ur approval to know this album was average at best. I mean wtf every track was almost identical they talked about the same shit. Hell its like the same track wit a diff beat. Plus no good beats and it wa slike he tried to cover every aspect of "gangsterness". But I listened to it a few times more and decided it was okay cuz I would've originally burnt this album


GRADE: C



-C.S.

No comments: