Monday, June 23, 2008

Thug Matrimony: Married To The Streets by Trick Daddy




1.Fuckin Around
- Pretty good track. Got a nice sound to it. Real hood kind of sounding like an anthem. I like it. Lyricism wasn't really there.


2. Let's Go
-lol Lil Jon made this track. [What? U serious?] Yes I am. Twista was nice on this track but really no good lyrics from Trick Daddy. Good beat tho


3. Gangsta Livin
- Very boring track. Extremely lame.


4. These Are The Daze
- I guess it can be catchy. Trick got a tad more lyrical on this but still not showing much skill. Good meaning though well I mean not good but I can tell he meant what he was saying.


5. I Wanna Sang
- Good shit righ here. He's got teh Jackson sounding shit going on in the back lol. I liked what he was getting at here. The whole follow your dreams hing was cool.


6. The Childrens Song
-Another heartfelt track. It was decent I wont lie the hook is kinda cheesy. Still it's an alright track I probably couldn't handle it more than twice.


7. U Neva Know
- Some hood shit just talking bout his past. Pretty nice track.



8.Sugar [Gimme Some]
- Trick is just pimpin in this song. Lil Kim has an alright verse but it's just a song about sex cleverly covered by candy. Kind of like Candy Shop lol. Just decent.




9.Menage A Trois
-*Shakes Head* Pretty dumb and boring.




10.J.O.D.D.
-Real dope ass beat. Hot verses from everyone.





11. 4 Eva
-Ok track thats all




12. I Cry
- Just okay lyricism but still a nice track. Had cool sound and the hook was nice.




13. Thugs About
- average track def worth a listen.



14. Ain't A Thug
- Nice track addressing people who calling him a fake. Dude just laying down the law on haters. He thuggin!



15. Down Wit Da South
- Real hot track. Way to end the album. A southern anthem no doubt. Get down wit da south ya digg? But 4real no real lyricism shows but it's a cool track to dance to. Tricks verse was ok




GRADE: C


-C.S.

No comments: