Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MADE by Scarface





1. Intro- HEY ITS AN INTRO

2. Never- This is an okay track but pretty boring and he just says never before every line which gets annoying. I can understand him saying 5 times straight and then rapping but come on. So you'll "NEVER" entertain me with this track

3. Big Dog Status- I never would've guessed a multi platinum rapper was rich. But 4real this track is decent he just talks about his social class like every other rapper does.


4. Girl You Know-So I listened to this and the lyricism is decent but the entire time The Rap Gods whispered in my ears "This is Bitch Nigga Shit"

5. Burn
Meh its an average track with 0 creativity. But the chorus was alright. Cranium got caved in line was best line in it.

6. Go
Uhhhh all I can say is Scarface should named this song "Go [No Homo]" cuz it was some homo shit.

7. Dollar
"Aye Ima talk in a real deep voice so I sound like I know what I'm talkin about" But seriously its sounds like his vintage shit but more wack

8. Boy Meets Girl- This is the second best track on here But this is also not that great. The chorus was aight but it made me feel gay while singing it. Like the late great Michael Jackson. Still a pretty decent track

9. Who Do You Believe In?-I believe in you Scarface and I believe u can do better. This is the best track on here. I actually enjoyed this and the meaning was real good.

10. Git Out My Face-I dont even wanna type no more about this album

11. Suicide Note- Well it got me through it but I cant say nothing good. Its a fair track barely

12. Outro- Thank god its over!!!!!!!!!!!



So this album disappointe dme thoroughly. I thot this would be the best album of the year and it was the most wack album i've heard in a year or so. Greatly disappointed. I listened to his earlier shit and was like is this the same person? He went bitch made wit this album. If u liked it ur a fag and u probably listen to R&B



Grade: D


-C.S.

No comments: