Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nevermind by Nirvana






1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
-Great track. Its there best track no matter what any1 says. All out greatness. A true anthem if I've ever heard one. Even though you don't know wha they're saying it still rocks hard.


2.In Bloom
-Another good song that's very catchy. Nice instrumentally great rythm


3. Come As You Are
- A lot of people like this track but I think it's overrated. Yes it's catchy and the bass part is nice but something about it was lame. It's an okay track though.

4. Breed
- I like this track a lot. It was loud and in your face.

5. Lithium
-Another track I liked. I liked the way I started where Kurt named off stuff and randomly you hear, "I'm So Horny". lol IDK I liked that beginning part. The track in itself was good I liked the lyrics and the smooth sound


6. Polly
-I love this track. Its dark and twisted. Just an all around deep track.

7. Territorial Pissings
- A very loud track at first. Not really anything I can say that's great about it though. Kind of short and just loud. I still enjoyed it as much as I can.

8. Drain You
- Not really about much as far as you can see really but the track has a melodic sound. Its a fun light hearted track that gets catchy and is easy to get into.

9. Lounge Act
-A decent track. It rocks hard maybe as hard as Territorial Pissings and Smells Like Teen Spirit. It just lacks anything else to it basically. Still a goo track tho it's short.

10. Stay Away
- Didn't like this track much. Just says Stay Away the whole Tiiiiiiiiime! I mean it rocks to but once again no substance.

11. On A Plain
- WHo knows what this is about lol. An ok track just a bunch of non sense. Gets lame after the first verse and its kinda boring.

12. Something In The Way
-Despite it being short and just repeating the same thing I still liked this track. It had this certain eery and mysteriousness to it. I think there is good meaning to it and I found myself singing it here and there

GRADE: B
-C.S.

No comments: