Sunday, June 22, 2008

DOGGYSTYLE by Snoop Dogg





Lyricism C:
It was just an average lyrical album. I disagree with this being as good as it's hyped. Snoop is okay but mostly its the featured artists who outshine him lol. Just average tracks all around nothing stood out to me. I can't stand Snoops voice as it is and half his shit just made me mad cuz it sucked and seemed corny as hell. "Sup dizzle fizzle my nizzle." Shit was mad lame.



Beats C+:
The production was decent on this album. Could have been better but whatever you know I won't nitpick. All the beats really honestly have the same sound. I blame Dre for that. Really it's just a WestCoast style album. Maybe I'm hating on it but whatever


Last Words: I'm probably being to hard on it just like on The Chronic but no matter what you should peep this cuz many people like this album as well.


GRADE: C


-C.S.

No comments: