Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ace Won't Fold by Ace Hood


Lyricism C-:
ACE WON'T FOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man if I have to hear Khaled scream all the time again I'll shoot myself. He almost ruined the mixtape for me. Luckily there were some good things in it. I was actually surprised I sort of liked this considering I don't normally like shit like this. Ace Hood reminds me of a less talented Yukmouth [no offense] He does however have talent once you get past some of his nonsense. His freestyles were pretty good though they were probably pre written none the less he has a good style and can write good lyrics about his days of hustlin in Dade. Aight rapping tho


Production C:
Not the best production just average. Once again Khaled got mad annoying but whatever what can you do. Just average production like I said. The beats were very mainstream and didn't take much talent to make you could tell. No really great beats.

GRADE: C


-C.S.

No comments: