Friday, June 20, 2008

The Mixtape About Nothing by Wale






Lyricism B:
I had never heard of this dude until some kid on NOHH mentioned him. As soon as I peeped the myspace I started to feel him. He ain't bad lyrically at all. He's got this certain style about him and this swagger that makes him good. Lyrically he's as good as any dude out there today I'd say. He has this interesting take on hip hop and this certain uniqueness and deepness that I can feel.



Production B:

He has this certain style thats old skool and new skool at the same time. The production is nice with that mix an dthe scratching with a few classic beats. It really compliments his style. All in all it's good production


GRADE: B


-C.S.

1 comment:

Guy Fawkes said...

How you do my dude Wale without a listen? Straight crack mixtape about Seinfeld... Seinfeld? Yeah fucking Seinfeld.