Thursday, June 19, 2008

KING OF THE GH3TTO Volume 1 by KARTOON





01. The Shining (Esmeralda Part 1) [ 04:00 ] }
{ 02. Pain Feat. Baby Mistress [ 02:10 ] }
{ 03. Boyz N My Hood [ 01:10 ] }
{ 04. Freak'n U Screwed [ 05:16 ] }
{ 05. Baby Don't Cry [ 02:00 ] }
{ 06. She Moans'n Screams [ 03:10 ] }
{ 07. Put it on Me [ 04:57 ] }
{ 08. Me Against the World [ 04:46 ] }
{ 09. I Am Me Feat. Krazy D [ 04:25 ] }
{ 10. Pain Remix Feat. Baby Mistress and Krazy D [ 04:33 ] }
{ 11. Grind with Me [ 03:59 ] }
{ 12. Sweet Dreams [ 03:33 ] }
{ 13. Outro [ 01:20 ] }



1. The Shining [Esmeralda Part 1]

- A rather good and emotional track. Lyrically it's okay but its the emotion that sets it off.



2. Pain Feat. Baby Mistress

- IDK the woman kind of made the track wierd. She seemed like she was uncomfortable on the mic and I felt that throughout the track. It was fair at best.


3. Boyz N My Hood

- It was an okay interlude


4. Freak'n U Screwed

- I found this to be kinda lame. IDK nothing about it was enjoyable. Okay concept but it seemed unnecessary


5. Baby Don't Cry

- I for one enjoyed this track. Of course Pac is on the chorus and I think the chorus was very catchy. Also the track you could tell there was some emotion and a meaning to it. A good beat lyrically good. Even tho I dont like Toon always saying shit about Pac and then saying hes the best on the chorus. *SHAKES HEAD*


6. She Moans'n Screams

- It's an okay track. I liked it a lot at first but then it got boring and stupid. The chorus and the screaming got old. A good beat tho kinda like some Bay area shit. Its okay


7. Put It On Me

- I loved this track probably my 2nd favorite track. Hot ass beat and the chorus was dope as fuck. That bitch set the track off. It was something to fuck or dance to. Its an entirely hot track. If Toon ever went big this should be a single.


8. Me Against The World

- Here it is. My favorite track on it. Not only is it just a plain dope beat that made me nod my head as soon as it kicked. It was a gangsta ass track. Just an all out dope track. Nothing else to say other than DOPE! [Once Again He Mentioned Tupac]


9. I AM ME feat. Krazy D

- Okay track. Good meaning but the chorus got old quick. Like I said I liked what he was going for but it was maybe just to loud and in your face. Overall it was a well made track.


10. Pain Remix Feat. Baby Mistress & Krazy D

-Same as earlier still not feeling it


11. Grind With Me featuring LadiG

-I for one am familiar with LadiG's work. I knew her before I heard this tape by going around on Soundclick. She's pretty dope. This track was aight. She sang a good chorus and Toon was ok lyrically. But nothing special here


12. Sweet Dreams

- Dope track. The Chorus set it off and made this track. Toon was on point lyrically tho. Hot track that's all I'm saying
13. Outro
-Ummmmm it's an outro ya digg? Good way to top it off
GRADE: A-
-C.S.

No comments: