Thursday, June 19, 2008

Standing On Solid Ground by Essay Potna



Lyricism B-:
Dude can spit 4real on this here mic. I was surprised by his lyrical skill. Dudes pretty okay I mean nothing special but a good lyrical tape from where I sit. I expected worse actually but each track was decent at least.
Production B:
The production on this mixtape was fire. The mix was done well and there was a nice blend of beats. GOod Underground sound yet a fun mixtape to bump. I basically thought every track on here was worth a listen.
LAST WORDS:
I was pleasantly surprised by this tape. It was good and I came across it on accident. It still lacks great songs tho. Just a bunch of okay ones. Still good shit to bump. I liked this very much. If u find this review to short then tell me and I'll extend but really theres nothing else to say but LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!

GRADE: B
-C.S.

No comments: