Sunday, June 22, 2008

N*GGER NOIZE by BISHOP LAMONT






Lyricism C+:
Not the best not the worst lyrically. What I didn't like was some of the shit he was rapping about. You don't like racism? Fine. Don't like whites? Fine. Its cool if you rap about it but he just sounded ignorant. Sorry when you say your to smart for people and your rapping about stopping violence and politics and shit and then you make a track about killing you sound retarded. Which I don't think Bishop is a genius or nothing. He tries to be a political rapper but just sounds pissed off. I hate when rappers do this anyways like Chamillionaire. They just need to stick to what rap shoul dbe about lol



Beats C:
Only 2 or 3 of the beats stood out in my opinion. None of the beats were great but Bishop rapped well to the beats I'll say that much. Still he needs to get bette beats it was just either a decent beat or a wack one that didn't fully compliment him.


GRADE: C

-C.S.

No comments: