Saturday, July 19, 2008

Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne




1. Take Me Away
- She sort of has a nice voice that gives this song a uniqueness to it but this song just was blah. I wasn't really feeling it. Some shit to slit your wrists to.





2. Together
-Boring song for the most part I just wasn't feeling it.



3. Don't Tell Me
-I liked this song a lot. It's about her not giving up her morals and sex for just anyone. ReallY i just like her cuz I'd tap that ass all night. For real I'd make the bitch squeal. But 4real I like the song cuz it's real emotional like all her songs. It's a good song. Definitely worth a listen





4. He Wasn't
- Wasn't feeling this much either it just is her complaining about how dudes are so bad. [She does this a lot :( ]It rocks pretty hard for a poppy/grunge singer.



5. How Does It Feel
- What a damn snorefest. It's just really slow and theres no real lyrics here that are worth a listen. So yea in my opinion this a skip in my book.


6. My Happy Ending
-Real good track. She sounds good on it and it's kind of powerful. It's sort of sad
:( She just talks about her boyfriend and how he broke her heart and it tore her up. GOod song actually. I listened to it like 10 times



7. Nobody's Home
-A really really raw and emotional song. Pretty good stoytelling even. Good track one of her more sad and emotional songs on here. You can feel the emotion coming through her voice.



8. Forgotten
- Her voice is ass sounding on this which she's not a good singer anyways but still. More complaining and shit. I swear she's a feminist. But the song rocks hard for an album like this. It's real in your face.



9. Who Knows
-A more light hearted song that's actually decent. She sounds good on it I mean she don't sound great but she's aight. Very catchy and just fun to listen to.


10. Fall To Pieces
- One of her singles but it's rather boring in my opinion. The chorus is catchy but everything else is just blah.


11. Freak Out
-This is her hardest rocking song on the album. The guitar is banging real garage band like. The lyrics though don't keep my interest enough for me to recommend this track. The chorus is sort of cool as far as sound and catchiness but I just couldn't get into this song. :(



12. Slipped Away
- Kind of boring but it's real emotional and I'd say it was written rather well



GRADE: C+


-C.S.

No comments: