Sunday, July 20, 2008

Appetite For Destruction by Guns N' Roses






1. Welcome To The Jungle
-Well, well, well what to say. This is one of the most popular songs ever and probably GNR's most well known. This song rocks hard and the jungle is just another word for L.A. This song is an absolute anthem that rocks real fuckin hard. Slash's guitar solos alone make this song hardcore. I myself still find this song is overrated but it's still legendary.


2. It's So Easy
-Cusses a lot for a rock song lol. A lot of people think this is one of there best but I don't like this song at all. I think it's dumb and I know there is controversy behind it but fuck it. This song is boring and doesn't rock hard.



3. Nightrain
-Good song it rocks and Axel sounds real smooth on this track.



4. Out Ta Get Me
-Decent song it rocks real hard and it has that bad boyish/edgy sound that all the good bands had back in the day. This song is just saying people are judging them and preaching to them and basically that the world is out to get them.



5. Mr. Brownstone
-This song rocks like a motha fucka. The first 30 seconds rock out like nothing else. Just has a cool sound. Cool song but I really dind't like the vocals.



6. Paradise City
-Such a great track one of my GNR favorites probably number 3 on the list. Just a cool song that is really really catchy. "Take Me Down To The Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" I sing that for days at a time.



7. My Michelle
-A real rockin song from the get go. Not really feeling the vocals but it just had that edgy sound again. Kick ass shit right here.



8. Think About You
- A jammin song that I nodded my head to. Fast paced and just all out fun to listen too.


9. Sweet Child O' Mine
-My favorite song and there best by them In my opinion. It's such a smooth song and Slash's guitar parts are beautiful. Just so smooth and great. The vocals are beautiful the instrumentals are as well. Perfect in every way.


10. You're Crazy
-This song rocks real heavy. I was diggin it. The guitar solos are fuckin kick ass. "YOU DON'T WANT MY LOVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!

11.Anything Goes
-Interesting sound starting off with a wierd instrumental and then Axel screaming. Then it goes inot this "For Whom The Bell Tolls" sound. The track is blah though. I skipped it.



12. Rocket Queen
-Real cool track. It rocks hard and heavy from the start. Good gripping lyrics.


GRADE: B-



-C.S.

No comments: