Friday, July 18, 2008

Untitled by Nas





1. Queens Get The Money
-Decent introduction u could say nothing great kind of boring but it's just blah.



2. You Can't Stop Us Now
-Big fan of this sampling here good shit as far as beat and all that. The track is average.


3. Breathe
-Okay song just talking about the everyday struggles from racism to cops. Mad complaining though.


4. Make The World Go Round
- Pretty nice lyricism here but the track is boring and sounds just like the rest of the tracks before it. A cool idea though with this song I like the message and the chorus.


5. Hero Feat. Keri Hilson
-Very commercial song not traditional Nas but I don't care bout that. Just a decent track but to tell the truth at first I hated it a lot but it grew on me after the first couple of listens. Still nothing special but can be catchy. Keri Hilson <333>GRADE: D+

-C.S.







ATTENTION: SOMEHOW AN ERROR IN BLOGGER ERASED THIS REVIEW! :( THIS PISSES ME OFF A LOT BUT THERES NOTHING I CAN DO! I RECOVERED 5 SONGS BUT THE GRADE OF THIS ALBUM IS A D+!

No comments: