Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by PANIC! AT THE DISCO




1. Introduction
-WTF? Fuck dis shit skip it. It's just a bunch of noise.






2. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
-I was diggin the real catchy sound of the song. It has you vibing to it. The chorus is perfect and the sound is flawless. Everything about the song is good. Like a nursery rhyme, just flowed so well.






3. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines
-Dope track, the chorus is once again perfectly catchy. "If u talk you better walk. You better back your shit up with more than good hoops while your under the gun" Another great flowing song that just sounds great to vibe to. Something simple and cheery.






4.Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks
-I wasn't really feeling this. It just depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I be feeling this track but for the most part I don't like this song. It's just got this mad wierd sound that I ain't liking.






5. Camisado
-I was diggin the keyboard at the beginning and then the sudden rocking out part. Another perfectly written track. The chorus is great and it's just a real mellow song.





6. Time To Dance
- The first couple of spins for this track I wasn't feeling but then I started to like it a lot. A wonderfully told story on the real. This story was some real shit about this girl under pressure as a teenager to look right. Good song






7. Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
-Once again I really wasn't feeling this song at first but after about 10-20 listens I liked it a little more lol. Another catchy chorus. Still one of my least favorite songs on the album but I still respect it as a song now.






8. Intermission
-Stupid, skip!






9. But It's Better If You Do
-The chorus is so damn catchy here and the song is written so well. I still don't like the track so much but the first minute and a half gets you toes tappin. The lead singer actually sounds pretty good on this song.







10. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
-One of the most popular songs of the year and one of my favorite songs of the decade as far as rock. It's just a genius song that had the radios buzzing forever. Just a supremely catchy song that can stay in your head for days.





11.I Constantly Thank God for Esteban
- A cool song that gets political. Rhymes well, sounds well and speeds up in the middle beautifully that breaks into a real catchy chorus. Kind of got old after a while.



12. There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet

-Damn the title is mad long lol. But this is maybe my favorite song on the album. Tells a good story and is just so damn catchy like you couldn't imagine. Panic! is one of the most talented songwriting bands I've ever seen. This song has a cool meaning as well.



13.Build God, Then We'll Talk
-It took me awhile to warm up to this track but in the end I loved it. The story is perfectly told and it has a cool original meaning to it. In the end the sound of it with him repeating the same lyrics along side the violin sound was beautiful.



GRADE: A



-C.S.

No comments: