Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Hunt For The Gingerbread Man by MF GRIMM









1. Intro
-Cool intro I liked it. Def worth a listen



2.The Hunt for the Gingerbread Man
- Dope storytelling here and lyricism is fire. MF Grimm was spitting heat with every word I was hooked.


3. Head In The Clouds
-This track is lyically great and what he's rapping on is dope as well. I was feeling every word that was spit. Haha this is real ass hip hop



4. Gingy
- Rather nice track it could be better but the beat is great. It had an eery sound to it. Feeling this shit once again proving while MF Grimm is one of the dudes still keeping it real as an MC


5. Half Baked
- Fair track I didn't like it at first I thought it wasn't very good but now I'm feeling this shit.


6.The Fox
-Great track it's fire. This entire album is a great concept album. Beautifully executed story on this track and the lyricism was raw as hell. Fuckin love this shit right here.


7. My House
- Dope beat and great storytelling lol At first I was like what the fuck is up with this shit? But this is a great track. "I was about to leave, I'm very glad to meet you/You Look So Sweet I could just eat you" dope shit right thurr.



8. Fame
-thats deep as hell when he says he's a mental kickboxer because he lost his legs. This track is ill as fuck. The describing he does here is perfect he paints a great picture for the listener. Just such an ill song.



9. Earth
-This beat is ill as hell. He wrote so well to it. Just a great track that makes you wanna go do something mischievous lol. For real though this song is staight raw real hip hop greatness.



10. Gangsta Pastries
-Chico spit heat on his verse. The lyrics on this was crazy as hell. Dope track




11. See No Evil
- Hot track the beat is so mysterious and the lyricism is okay. He's speaking on some real shit though for real. R.I.P. GRIMM'S STEP BROTHER



12. Outro
-Cool outro what an end.



13. Head In The Clouds [Remix]
-Better than the original. Just fuckin greatness and the sampling is beautiful. Great ass track if u aint feeling it then u retarded.



LAST WORDS: One of the best Underground Albums released of the year. This is a buy in my opinion. Fuck What ALl Others say this is real ass hip hop from a very talented mc. Good luck finding it but you should cop it. But if u to lazy and don't feel like it then at least listen to it. If you have a brain you'll appreciate what I'm saying.




GRADE: B+




-C.S.

No comments: