Monday, July 21, 2008

Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde by The Pharcyde


1. 4 Better Or 4 Worse [Interlude]

-dope




2. Oh Shit

-dope shit right here the lyricism is off the chain. The beat was fire as well. just a real doog track. lol at me thinking it was sounding like the fresh prince theme song at first. poetry in motion.



3. It's Jiggaboo Time [Skit]
- Decent skit kind of stupid lol but it's alright.



4. 4 Better Or 4 Worse
- Nice beat and a real nice far out sound. Almost alien sounding, just different. Dope lyricism on a dope track.




5. I'm That Type Of Nigga
- Decent track it's nothing special. Not very well produced but a catchy chorus saved this from being completely worthless. Well maybe that's to harsh it's still just average at best.



7. If I Were Preseident [Skit]
-Nice skit all in all I liked it.



8. Soul Flower [Remix]
-Not nearly as good as the original which is a masterpiece but this was alright. It was just overproduced and to loud and it seemed like they tried to hard with this one.


8. On The DL
-Dope beat on a classic song. Listen to this shit and know......real hip hop you hath witnessed. :)




9. Pack The Pipe [Interlude]
-loooool good interlude. I liked it



10. Officer
-The Drum and bass at he beginning was kick ass. The chorus is fire. This entire track is awesome. It's just fun and like a PG-13 rated version of Fuck Tha Police lol. "PLEASE DONT PULL ME OVER OFFICER"




11. Ya Mama
- Hahaha dope ass song. I mean teh beat is simple and I guess it's not great but it's funny. Mama jokes are fire. A dope comedy song. Something to smoke too.



12. Passing Me By
- This bass is fucking kicking on the stereo. Dope ass beat and song. Great track in all aspects.



13. Otha Fish
- a good lyrical track but I thot it lacked a lot. Many believe it's a classic I don't agree. Fair track tho.



14.Quintons On The Way [Skit]
- Good skit. rather nice



15. Pack The Pipe
-Mad dope track wit dope flows and ma good similes. The wordplay here is great. If u aint feeling this your dumb.



16. Return Of The B-Boy
-Blah track I'd skip it I wasn't feeling it.



GRADE: B



-C.S.

No comments: