Saturday, July 19, 2008

FEVER TO TELL by YEAH YEAH YEAH'S







1. Rich
- This song has a cool sound on it. I didn't like the screaming but it has this real nice grunge/punk sound to the song. The instrumentals on it were nice but they lyrics were pretty retarded.


2.Date With The Night
- The song sounds just like the song before it. I hate shit like that as u may be able to tell from my other reviews. More pointless lyrics that really mean nothing but whatever. I'd skip it but you can do whatever with this it really depends on your listening style.


3. Man
- I love her voice she sounds so cool and perfect on each track. She's really unique. Nice sounding track and I like what she singing about.



4. Tick
- A normal song actually. They sound really college bandish [which I think they are] The guitar parts were nice they had a nice funky sound.



5. Black Tongue
- Just a blah track really. It was more in your face than the other tracks but really not all that good of a track.



6. Pin
- I swear she's on drugs or some shit the way she writes the songs and sings them. She just sounds like she on crack. But it's alright by me. Another really short track even though there is a lot of those on here. This track isn't to good.


7. Cold Light
-2:16 run time so another mad short track but she sounds good on it as usual. Just she sort of gets flooded out by the guitar on it. This is worth a listen but it's not a good track in my opinion.


8. No No No
-RHCP sounding song in my opinion but she sounds nice on it again. Got this real old school feel.


9. Maps
- Easily the best track on here it's just made so much better than the other tracks it's a beautiful work of art as a song and it stays stuck in your head. A wonderful song even though I really don't know what it's about lol


10. Y Control
- Nice fast paced guitar shredding here. Slow and steady in the middle. She sounds real nice on it. The thing I like about Karen O. is her ability to translate here emotion into each and every track. [Maps is a beautiful example]


11. Modern Romance
-Just a meh track it's slow and shit but it sounds good and not as badly produced.


12. Poor Song [Hidden Tack]
-lol you wont know it's a hidden track you'll just think it's apart of Modern Romance but it is a hidden track. A decent song



GRADE: C


-C.S.

No comments: