Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My December by Kelly Clarkson






1. Never Again
-Great track probably her best since her early days. Hard to know whether she is supposively dead or just a heartbroken woman in this song but whatever. Well written song with good vocals.




2. One Minute
-Wasn't feeling this. Wasn't traditional Kelly which makes sense cuz this album isn't supposed to be traditional Kelly but still. This was very poppy and lame I just couldn't get into it.



3. Hole
-Wasn't really feeling this neither it was better than "One Minute" but just a blah track with bad production. Talking about the Hole in her life I think. It was just blah nothing really goo dabout it.



4. Sober
-Good track I was feeling the emotions on this just real raw and a beautiful song to say the least. Talking about how she's sober and shit. I think maybe in a hypothetical way but IDK. Good song maybe the best on here. I could listen to it repeatedly.




5. Don't Waste Your Time
- Decent track nothing great but it's fair at least. Good singing though of course. She's such a fabulous singer.




6. Judas
- Kind of a weak track I didn't like the beginning but it's still raw emotionally which always counts for something. A lot of women would like this track lol but it's just not my cup of tea.



7. Haunted
-This song rocks heavy actually. It's real emotional and the instrumentals are fire. I was feeling it mostly. The bass was nice and she sang along perfectly to it.



8. Be Still
- A real slow mellow track that was maybe to slow but whatever. She sings real good onit as she does on every single track. She's a ridiculously good singer. If she wrote all these songs then my hat if off but this track is fair at best.



9. Maybe
- I like the guitar at the beginning and the lyrics on this is cool. I like when women cuss or say hell lol which she does. Decent track though it's slow but that fits it. It's just missing something that most of these tracks are missing.



10. How I Feel
- Decent track it was actually rather nice to be honest. I was feeling it and the lyrics were good. It was catchy, well written and emotional. Just beautiful singing as well to top it off.



11.Yeah
-Didn't like the chorus it got annoying but at first it was a cool rock song.



12. Can I Have A Kiss
-A real raw song I was feeling that but then it got kind of boring and I wasn;t feeling it so much. The lyrics got bland and just blah not much substance. Decent song tho but I'd say skip.


13. Irvine
- Her voice hear is classy and almost saddening. Good track that sounds real old school Nancy Sinatraish as far as tone. Pretty good and sad



14. Chivas
-Hidden track on the album that starts at 5:18 on Irvine. It's an alright track it has another old school sound. I can feel it fro the most part but I dont wanna listen to it more than once really,





GRADE: C-




-C.S.

No comments: