Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dr. Dooom 2 by Dr. Dooom







1. Simon
- LMAO this shit was funny as hell. Dissing Simon Cowell and American Idol. I was dying laughing for some reason. I just didn't expect it at all. Really other than the comedy aspect the lyricism is lame and shit wasn;t impressive. A lot of repeated words.



2. The Countdown
- The beat is nice and sounds mad old school. The lyricism is better on this track and is just a more interesting song. Kinda seemed like this was the true beginning of the album and Simon was just an intro.


3. R.I.P. Dr. Octagon
- This is one of my favorite Keith tracks. SHits just fuckin ill. Octagon got merked but still I'll admit Keith's lyricism could use some work. But fuck that i won't critique the matsers style just his tracks. This was the first track I heard on youtube from this album and I was like "Holy Shit" this track is ill I gotta pick this up.



4. I'm Creepin
- "I'm Creepin" lol kind of a wierd song but of course it's kind of wierd its Dr. Dooom nigga. Decent track but nothing special kind of boring but I can't say skip it because I'm sure numerous Keith lovers will find some way to call this genius and dope.


5. I Followed You
- The beat is fucking heat. One thing I noticed so far is that the production on this album so far is nice. The flow is real nice and good "original" rhyming scheme. Dooom on some funny ass stalking shit.


6. Run For Your Life Ft. Father
- More nice original rhyming. I liked the line where he talks about watching the Backyardigans. No Homo but that takes balls to say u watching the backyardigans. Some times I look at Keith and wonder why people overrate him so much cuz lyrically he isn't very good I mean he sounds like a 6 year old but he's a very original rapper and does something different. You just really gotta dig Acid Rap to be into him. Decent track nice verse from Father.



7. Step-N-Fetchers
- Really this song is pointless but that's aight I can dig it. Another good simple beat kinda like a fast paced horro beat. Nice lyricism, nice song.


8. The God Of Rap
- The beat is ill and this track is dope as fuck. Dooom speaks on some real shit. He merks any rapper when it comes to being original and out of the ordinary. Dope ass track with good lyrics and just ill shit. the beat puts you in a trance. Ill Shit bruh!



9. How Sexy Ft.Denis Deft
- Some of Keiths best lyricism so far on this album and just a good track that wasn't like his others. The beat sounded nice like it was played off a Xylophone. Dr. Dooom is dat nigga. This track gets better in the second half.



10. That Girl Is A Monster
-Sounding like a 50 Cent/G-Unit except its Dr. Dooom on it lol. Some nice wordplay and lyricism here. Has quite a few nice lines. "What Side Of My Ass Do You Want To Kiss" Word nice. Good track


11. Do Not Disturb
- Beat is mad nice and track is a banger. Dooom be on some ethering shit on this track. Nice lyrics and just all out ill flow Dooom got at u straight up with this. BOW DOWN TO DOOOM!



12. Take That Ride
- Street banger right here for some reason lol. Shits nice and catchy as hell. I was feeling it at first but then I got mad into it after the beginning. The middle and beyone was dope.


13. Mopped Up
- This track has mad dope wordplay and lyricism. Talking about slicing kneecaps and shit. Keith gets at deez niggas and the fans. Right up in your face. Just some of Keiths best lyricism.



14. Always Talkin Out Your Ass
- The beat is real calm and Doom still droppin heat on dudes. Good one liners and nice lyrics. Otherworldly almost if u follow me. Still only an average track to me but definitely worth a listen.



15. Surgery Ft. Motion Man
- Average track nothing bad but nothing great. Stays right in the middle. I did like Motion Man's verse a lot though.



~REVIEW DONE BY C.S.~




GRADES:
C.S. : B-
KARTOON : 9/10

No comments: