Wednesday, September 24, 2008

D.I.R.T. by Heltah Skeltah






1. Intro
- Nice beat and just good shit all around. The lyrics are in your face and everything was on point on this track. Great way to start off this album.


2. Everything Is Heltah Skeltah
- Dope at first on some musical shit but the lyrics are straight fire. Rock and Sean P were on point on this song and Sean P had one of the best lyrical showings on this album. Just an all out ill track.


3. The Art Of Disrespekinazation
- This beat is crack. This track is crack. Everything here is ill. I'm impressed by Heltah Skeltah so far I didn't expect to like it this much so far but I'm seeing a bright future for this album. Not even a big Heltah fan. Anyways this track is lyrically good gangsta shit.



4. Da Beginning Of Da End
- Another real nice beat. Rockness's verse was dope as fuck and I liked Sean P's as well. This track was dope as hell. The beat set off everything and these dudes could've spit ass and still sounded nice over this beat. Mad dope track i think I pissed myself in excitement for the other songs.



5. Twinz
- Damn Sean P dropped heat on this track and Rockness did as well. Perfect verses from everyone. Just some straight raw ass gangsta shit!!!! Damn I could listen to this over and over. Matter of fact if I ever want to fight with someone Ima listen to this to get me pissed. Ill ass track is all that can be said.



6. D.I.R.T. (Another Boot Camp Clik Yeah Song)
- Yeah!!!!! This track is ill as fuck. To be honest I never respected Sean P as much as I should've but now that I'm hearing this dudes mad ill. The flow is crazy, the lyrics are crazy. Just more raw rapping from these niggas. This is a hood banger right hurr.


7. So Damn Tuff
- "It's the left jab that'll have you fucked up like a crystal meth lab" Ha ill. Another dope track that's mad gangster. This is just an ill gangsta rap album. One of the best gangsta rap albums in awhile. It's got a perfect blend of lyrics, beats and hood status. Anyone can feel this and if you ain't than you should die.



8. Insane
- Maybe the worst track so far and that's saying a lot considering this isn't a bad track in the least bit. A real raw gangsta track but I just didn't like it as much as the other 7. The flow was tight from Sean P.



9. W.M.D.
- A real nice soothing beat and the flow and delivery is perfect from all MC's. Another real gangster track. Just talking about shooting dudes and all that hood/gangsta shit. I can feel it especially when I'm pissed. Props to M-Phazes on the production side. Ill beat ya digg?



10. That's Incredible
- The introduction lines were great. Beautiful almost. Like literally I was gonna cry :). Another nice Climatic beat and dope raw lyrics. I never heard Heltah Skeltah spit like this. Before now I thot of them as boring and overrated but this album makes them a serious case. Some may even call this album of the year. But I'm getting a head of myself. Point is this track is dope.



11. Ape Food
- The beat is once again nice and so is everything else. I might as well just say that for everything cuz thats how it is ya digg? Lyricism is ill from everyone on the track. The flow is hood the track is gangster I'm feeling this. Nothing more to say other than it's ill.



12. Hellz Kitchen
- Dope track repping the kitchen big. Nothing more Ima say. Ill!


13. Smack Muzik
- Second weakest track on here. It's raw and gangster but was lacking something. Not bad though it's real fast paced and up in your face.



14. Ruck N Roll
- Ill beat and nice change of pace from the other tracks in some ways. Still ill as hell. All the lyrics and flow was great. Sounded great over the beat. Just a perfect way to end a great album. Sean P>>>>>>>>>> Rockness>>>>>>>> Props to them niggas on this album.


~REVIEW DONE BY C.S.~


LAST WORDS:
Basically All Ima say is WOW. Dope ass album not a single weak track. true ass gangsta shit. If you have to choose between CRACK, Politicz As Usual, Paper Trail or any of the other recent albums. You go buy this.



GRADES:
C.S. : B+
KARTOON : 8/10

No comments: