Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PRO TOOLS by GZA







1. Intromental
- Real smooth intro I liked it.


2. Pencil FT.Masta Killa & RZA
- A lot of people acted like this track was the greatest song in years. Its a good track but nothing special. Dope? Yes. Classic? No. Just a good track really with a few nice lines and a decent beat.


3. Alphabets
-Real old school and nice beat thrown in on this track. Good track overall with decent lyricism but really its not great either it's still missing something. Good track though definitely worth a listen.


4. Groundbreaking Ft. Justice Kareem
- Another good track with nice lyricism. I was feeling it all in all a solid song to bump and vibe too.


5. 7 Pounds
-Nice chorus and nice lyricism. Interestingly produced by Black Milk and not a bad beat at all. Good track I thought it could've been better but it was nice all the same.


6. 0% Finance
- I liked the guitar on this track and the lyricism was dope. Nice track and the beat set it off well and complimented GZA's voice and flow. Nice track.


7. Short Race
- Decent story but it was just a decent track all in all I didn't love it but i didn't dislike it. I would probably skip it unless I was in the mood but it's up to you cuz I could easily see someone liking it.


8. Interlude
-.........Ok lol


9. Paper Plates
- Ohhhhhhhh Shit its a diss at 50. Pathetic? All in the mind of the listener. Just a decent track I didn't really like it don't get me wrong I'm fine with him dissing 50 but this diss was like a baby diss not even a track that would phase 50 probably. So yea it's whatever. [Produced By RZA :)]


10. Columbian Ties
-The story is aight but its been told before in a variated way. Just a blah track wasn't completely feeling it. Just average.


11. Firehouse Feat. Roc Marciano
- Roc spit nicely on this but all in all this track is just very blah I wasn't really feeling it. Everything was just average to me.


12. Path Of Destruction
- Meh whatever its not a very good track in my opinion I just wasn't feeling it. The beat was over simplistic as were the lyrics. Just couldn't get into it.


13. Cinema Feat. Justice Kareem
- Yea I was digging this right off the beginning. A perfect beat that just got you vibing to it relentlessly like a heartbeat it was on point. I liked he lyrics even though they were simple. A pretty good track with some definite flaws.


14. Interlude
-.....................


15. Life Is A Movie Feat. RZA & Irfane Khan-Acito
- Produced by RZA it was a real grimy song and I didn't like the beat or the lyrics. Like I said it sounded like a grimy underground track which is sometimes good but this song was ass.




16. Elastic Audio [BONUS]
-It's edited? At leats the version I had was so fuck this but it's not a bad track really if you get past the editing. It's a nice live performance.




GRADE: B-



-C.S.

No comments: